Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Movie Trading Cards

For this assignment I had to make movie trading cards. Similar to Pokemon cards that us teens use to trade with our friends in elementary school. I used my all time favorite movie for this project, Titanic. I used the main characters of course which are Jack and Rose Dawson. I would say these cards are the exclusive cards, and only 10 of them were printed and sold. I showed that the cards came from Titanic INC. and are $1.00 each. I had really fun doing this assignment because it's different. People can trade these cards for other characters that were in the movie as well, or people can collect them and keep them forever.

4 comments:

  1. The Jack card is probably going to gain some value with his demise. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia, I like this assignment. In a technological era that we live in kids probably look past trading cards and things of this sort. When I was younger I would have love trading movie cards. They probably would have great worth years down the road. It could be like an autographed picture; only these cards autograph and that would definitely increase the value.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your card. It should be pretty interesting to make this kind of card. We can put our idols on the card or even ourselves, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your concept. It is easy to understand and easy to participate in I am sure. I like the Titanic movie as well, and I was able to identify the main characters quite easily; as regards your trading cards. I really like the entire idea, and I find this post to be quite fun.

    ReplyDelete